Friday, February 21, 2014

February Frugal Finds: Cookie Cutters

Welcome to another edition of frugal finds Practical Scrapper fans. This month I challenged the ladies to use cookie cutters. Many of you are probably sitting there thinking "cookie cutters...REALLY?" I just happen to be an equally cookie baking addict as I am a paper crafting one :) Honestly, I have more cookie cutters than I do ink for my stamps --OMG! The biggest challenge for me was which one to choose??? I settled for a summer layout because well, I am sick of the PA weather and all these snow days we keep having. Check out what some of the designers came up with...

Practical Scrapper Charity, check her blog for a quick tutorial.

Practical Scrapper Lissa created a unique background paper with a cookie cutter and red glitter. Visit her blog to learn how.

Practical Scrapper Kenya created this clay flower embellishment using two cookie cutters to replicate the flower in the pattern paper.

Practical Scrapper Kristy used two heart cutters to stamp her backgrounds.

Practical Scrapper Kerri created a masking template with here fish cookie cutter and misted over it with the some Glimmer Mist (Autumn Nights).


No comments: